News from Gary Alexander Racing Stables
Our record at the Emperor’s Palace Ready To Run Sale Speaks for itself!
Buying horses from the Emperor’s Palace Ready To Run Sale has proven to be a veritable win for the stable. Graduates of this sale that have been purchased by the yard have proven to be of the best quality and have proven this on the turf. Their records speak for themselves:
- 2008 - Pierre Jourdan paid R 60 000 – Champion racehorse won over R4,5m in stakes, winner of the Emperors Palace RTR Cup in 2009.
- 2001 - Icy Air paid R 60 000 – Champion racehorse won over R1,2-million in stakes including the SA Fillies Classic & SA Oaks.
- 2004 - Bhekinkosi paid R 65 000- won 10 races including the Java handicap and over R 800 000 in stakes.
- 2006 - Gymnast paid R 50 000- ran 4th in the Inaugral running of the Emperors Palace Ready to Run Cup in 2007.
- 2007 - Fenerbahce paid R 425 000- ran 2nd in the Emperors Palace RTR Cup in 2008 and won over R 700 000 in stakes.
- 2007 - Superfederation paid R 50 000- won 6 races to date and 8 times his purchase price in stakes.
- 2011 - Waka Waka paid R 50 000 - has already earned his purchase price back, he is currently 13th on the log and stands a good chance to line up for this year’s R2,5m Emperors Palace RTR Cup next Saturday.
There have been 5 running’s of the Emperors Palace Ready To Run Cup, “Gary Alexander” runners have been in the money three times including the 2009 winner “Pierre Jourdan”. Don not miss out on the opportunity to part take in this sale. Call us now!